Header

Welcome!


From street foods of New York City to meals cooked by me and my wife, Into the Mouth of Corbo will will be a place to review and share the delicious foods that I am eating.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rice Pudding from Frites 'N' Meats

By now, especially if you follow me on Twitter, you know my love of the guys and food at Frites 'N' Meats. My weekly burgers have only gotten better since I have been sampling the Burger of the Week. But as amazing as the burgers have been, there is another hidden gem within the yellow truck. Typically I am not one to get dessert after lunch. Usually just after dinner…or breakfast. :-) But when I learned that there was rice pudding available, I could not resist.

Offered with and without a dusting of cinnamon, the generous portion of rice pudding is the perfect way to cleanse your palette after a Frites 'N' Meats burger.



The pudding is thick and creamy and the cinnamon adds a powerful punch to make sure the sweetness doesn't get out of control.


The rice is cooked perfectly; not mushy but not too firm that you're picking it out of your teeth. Now I usually don't talk about price but this beautiful dessert is only $3.00! This isn't a little tasting portion either. When it comes to Frites 'N' Meats, there is no holding back. I highly recommend tracking down this truck and grab a burger, fries and of course a container of rice pudding.

--------------------------------------
Frites 'N' Meats
Website: www.fritesnmeats.com
Twitter: @Fritesnmeats

No comments:

Post a Comment